Combine and analyze data from databases, spreadsheets, websites, and any popular enterprise software you use, no matter it is SAP, SalesForce, or Oracle. Associate data from different vendors and suppliers. Load data from disparate sources in the same application. Gain extensive insight into your divergent data.
Connect to data sources such as spreadsheets, XML and Web pages.
Qlik Connector for SAP®
Enable SAP®-based decision making at the click of a button. Empower users to perform their own data analysis and change dimensions "on the fly." Eliminate the time, cost and complexity of analysing SAP and non-SAP data.
Years of Proven Results
With so many different methods to access SAP® data - spreadsheets, Crystal Reports, “Rapid Marts,” loading BW InfoCubes into a BI accelerator— it can be both confusing and costly to access the information you need. Qlik, through its unique, in-memory associative technology, delivers rapid data visibility and unprecedented decision-making agility for all of your business and technical users in a single product. In far less time and at lower cost, SAP® customers across the globe have upgraded to QlikView and Qlik Sense in order to complement or replace their existing BI analysis and reporting solutions.
Using Qlik, SAP® customers can:
- Combine and analyze data, easily and quickly, from SAP® ERP, mySAP™, SAP BW and non-SAP sources (with or without data warehousing)
- Empower business users to perform most of their own data analysis and reporting with Google-like simplicity, reducing required IT support for BI by up to 90%
- Give users the ability to visualize information in a wide variety charts, graphs and tables, as well as the ability to interact with SAP® data in real time
- Reduce the time to make critical business decisions by weeks
- Implement or upgrade analytics for any existing SAP® infrastructure within days, not months
- Expand acceptance and enterprise use of analytics to make decisions that drive business performance
Improve your CRM analytics, business visibility and collaboration with data from Salesforce and integrated external sources. Access customized Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards, analysis and reports directly from your salesforce.com applications.
Extract data from an ODBC-compliant data source using the inbuilt ODBC connectivity or custom connectors from Qlik®, database vendors or third parties. Query databases directly using Direct Discovery.
The following ODBC drivers are supported:
- Apache Hive
- Cloudera Impala
- IBM DB2
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MySQL Enterprise
- Sybase ASE